The HinovaFan is a fully-adjustable, energy-friendly, vertical distribution fan. It is used to optimize mixing and distribution of greenhouse air. The HinovaFan is built around a highly efficient EC motor and a fan, developed in-house, with a very constant operating range with a wide variation in speed.
In combination with the VentilationJet, the HinovaFan ensures the optimal mixing of outside air and greenhouse air.
The HinovaFan has been developed to:
- Provide ventilation through the crop so that the moisture produced by transpiration is discharged in the right balance.
- Ensure a homogeneous greenhouse climate, so that temperature differences within the greenhouse rarely occur. As a result, the consequences of these differences, such as condensation on the plant and fruits, disappear.
- Work autonomously or in tandem with the VentilationJet. The air movement through the crop ensures a uniform climate.
What makes the HinovaFan so innovative?
Saves energy and reduces CO2 emissions through:
- Efficient air distribution at minimal energy costs.
- High efficiency fan motors.
- Maintaining a homogeneous greenhouse climate
Maintaining a uniform climate:
- Minimizes temperature and RH differences.
- Limits the risk of condensation on the crop.
- Makes cultivation at higher RH safe.
Wireless control of the HinovaFan via LoRa
Optionally, the system can be controlled wirelessly via a LoRa network system, with which each motor can be individually controlled.
- The later adjustment of climate groups can be realized without additional cables.
- Less cables resulting in a shorter installation time.
- Expansion possibilities with new flexible solutions from Hinova.